Schlage is a door lock manufacturer founded by Walter Schlage in 1920. Since its first appearance, Schlage has somehow attached the words “competent” and “secure” to its name. Each and every single one of its locks assures you a comfortable grasp at security. Over time, Schlage has given us a lot of quality deadbolts with different innovations but the same up-to-standard quality. Today, we have a collection of awesome schlage keyless door locks plus more.
The more recent electronic deadbolts have a lot of people stunned, putting an end to the reign of terror of tradition keys. In this review, I’ve combined a list of the top five lot of Schlage deadbolt locks for the year 2018 to help you narrow down your options when picking a deadbolt, because trust me when I say there are quite a lot of Schlage locks.
Over time, Schlage has given us a lot of quality deadbolts with different innovations but the same up-to-standard quality. The more recent electronic deadbolts have a lot of people stunned, putting an end to the reign of terror of tradition keys. In this review, I’ve combined a list of the top five lot of Schlage locks for the year 2018 to help you narrow down your options when picking a deadbolt, because trust me when I say there are quite a lot of Schlage locks.
However, before we proceed, there are some organizations we have to be familiar with. Rather, there is one organization in particular:
The American National Standards Institute is a private non-profit organization that oversees the development of voluntary consensus standards for products, services, processes and personnel in the United States. In other words, ANSI rates products, services and the likes for us and gives us feedback which allows us to know how capable these rated things are. The ANSI grading for deadbolts was developed by the Builder’s Hardware Manufacturers.
ANSI rates deadbolts on a scale of 1-3.
- Basically, anything rated 1 can withstand 1 million opening and closing cycles and 10 strikes of 75 pounds of force. Making these locks secure for keeping gold, silver, children, anything!
- A grade 2 lock can withstand 8000,000 opening and closing cycles and 5 strikes of the 75 pounds of force.
- A grade 3 lock can also withstand 800,000 cycles of opening and closing and 2 strikes of 75 pounds of force.
I think that is pretty clear. We can move on to the:
TOP 5 SCHLAGE KEYLESS DOOR LOCKS 2018
Schlage BE375 Touch Camelot Keyless Door Lock
ANSI RATING: Grade 2
AVAILABLE COLOURS: Aged bronze, matte black, antique brass, bright brass, bright chrome, satin chrome, satin nickel.
This Schlage device is a touch screen bump proof deadbolt. And I have to say I am very impressed with its features. This device:
- Works with screen doors
- Is bump-proof
- Has a vacation mode to disable all user codes.
- Warns user of low batteries in advance
This device doesn’t make use of Wi-Fi, so you don’t need a phone to control it. It allows 19 unique 4 digit user codes. While it doesn’t lock automatically behind you, it is still an excellent pick. It measures 1.5*3*5.4 inches and weighs 6 pounds. It doesn’t come with an option of a traditional key, so its just codes or nothing else. It is also 100% bump proof. Installing it is as easy as ever with instructions and manuals and a helpline to contact if you’re having issues.
Schlage Camelot With Accent Lever FE695CAM619
ANSI RATING: Grade 2
This super sensitive lock can be operated in the rain and through gloves. As is expected, it stores up to 19 four digit user codes. It measures 3″ x 5.4″ x 5.2 and comes in Satin Nickel. The accent lever is like a normal door lever. This makes it feel homier. It is also 100% bump-proof and 100% pick-proof. This lock has two modes; temporary and unlock modes.
- Enter a User Code into the keypad.
- Rotate the lever to open the door. Door will automatically re-lock.
Set to Unlocked
- Rotate the inside thumb-turn to the vertical position.
- Rotate the thumb-turn back to the horizontal position to re-lock.
Also, no user code is required to open the door when the lock is set to unlocked.
Installation is not a big deal either, in a few minutes, you’re done! Manuals, as well as videos to aid installation, are also made available. This lock is not controlled by a smartphone. It’s a strictly-code thing. So its not too “techy”. Lastly, this schlage keyless dorr lock has a 3-year warranty so lock charges shouldn’t surface in every annual budget. A round of applause to Schlage for this!
Schlage Connect BE469NX Cam 619 Touchscreen Deadbolt With Alarm With Camelot Trim, Satin Nickel
ANSI RATINGS: Grade 1
This is one of my favorite locks of all times. This lock has a touch screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. It stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time. The alarm is also a plus, with a built-in alarm with 3 alert settings. Built-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert. There’s no guessing luck with this baby!
- It uses Z-wave technology to connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely through the web or smartphone.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered. As for dimensions, it measures 4.5 inches x 5.1 inches x 9.2 inches; 3.8 pounds. Good going Schlage!
Schlage Touch Century Deadbolt (Satin Nickel) BE375 CEN 619
ANSI RATINGS: Grade 2
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- It is easy to program with 19 different access codes and an illuminated fingerprint resistant touchscreen. It also gives a battery low warning. The dimesons allow portability too. 1.6 inches x 3 inches x 5.4 inches; 3.3 pounds.
- It doesn’t need a smartphone either
- It’s simple and elegant. Kudos to Schlage.
Schlage FE595 Cam 716 Acc Camelot Keypad Entry With Flex-Lock And Accent Levers
ANSI RATING: Grade 2
- For back, side or garage entries or any room requiring access control
- Flex lock function allows user to switch between unlocked and automatic re-locking
- Metal construction adds strength, security and durability
- No wiring required, installs in minutes with a screwdriver
- Wear resistant, silicone-coated 11 button keypad (lighted at night for better visibility
- Pre-programmed with 2 user codes
- Change or delete 4 digit user codes at any time, holds up to 19 codes
- 3 year battery life
- uses only one 9 battery
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preps
- Limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty, 1 year electronics warranty
Well wow! It’s packed. It measures 2.8 inches x 3 inches x 6.8 inches; 1.5 pounds. It also has accent levers. Like most in this review, it is controlled strictly by codes. It is durable reliable and efficient. As usual, installation is a breeze.
Schlage did a great job.
For the past 90 years, Schlage has worked hard to build up accolades for it’s self. Each of these locks picked, is assured to give you maximum safety at a reasonable cost. With this locks, even a two-man team of Vin Diesel and James Bond won’t enter easily. On second thought…
Need more options to choose from? See All Schlage Keyless Door Locks + Discounts.